Key Mode & How it work:
Operation Manual Android
A: MUSIC MODE -- VIDEO MODE
1: @+A is for MUSIC MODE. The volume is controlled with the rocker in standard mode. A for pause or play, C/D for volume
2: Some brands of mobile phones support video playing in music mode, A for play,pause and touch&hold for fast forward.
B: GAME MODE (LANDSCAPE)
1:@+B is for landscape game pad game mode. The diretion is controlled by the rocker,D for shooting. A for taking off. It depends on keyboard set of different brand of mobile phone.
C:VR MODE SELF-TIMER MODE, VIDEO MODE
1:@+C switches to VR Mode. When playing game, the diretion is controlled by rocker, the front side key for shooting and taking off.
2:@+C switches to self-timer mode. Some brands of mobile phone possibly do not support self-timer. Mouse mode self-timer is advised to be switched by @+D
3:@+C switches to Video Mode when the rocker control fast-foward-fast-backward.
D:MOUSE MODE, SELF-TIOMER MODE
1:@+D switches to Mouse Mode when the rocker controls mouse, C/D volume and A/B for confirm and quit.
2:When some brands of mobile phone are not to be used under the self-timer mode, the mouse mode is suggted.
- iPhone 4S, iphone 5s, iPod touch 6,
- Samsung galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6, Note4, Note5, galaxy core prime, note edge,
- LG Nexus 5, LG G2,G3, LG V10, LG flex,
- HTC One M, Nexus 6 phone
1. The remote controller only can support volume up, down and mute and Self-timer on IOS device like iPhone 6 iPhone6 Plus;
2. This 3D VR set doesn't support the Google Cardboard APP, you'd better visit Apple App Store and Google Play Store;
3. Only support 3D video/movies/games, 2D is not available.